Sleep Savior ® Red Night Glasses
If you understand the importance of getting good sleep, you probably already know exposure to blue light disrupts the production of the sleep hormone melatonin. Blue light sources like TV screens, computer monitors and smartphones tell the body it’s day time and make it harder to get deep, restful sleep. But that’s only part of the story.
Most people don’t know that GREEN light massively disrupts sleep. Traditional “blue blocker” glasses stop blue light from getting into the eye but not green light.
Sleep Savior ® glasses block out both blue and green light, and the effect is remarkable. As soon as you put them on, you’ll feel a deep and serene sense of relaxation. Your body will instantly get the signal that it’s time to sleep. When you go to bed, you’ll drift off easily and sleep deeply. The next day you’ll feel a massive the difference in your focus and concentration. It’s incredible, and you notice it on the first night.
- DRAMATICALLY BETTER THAN AMBER LENS BLUE BLOCKER GLASSES: We all know that blue light disrupts your sleeping pattern, but did you know that green light also suppresses melatonin production and prevents restful sleep? These glasses block out blue AND green light for the best sleep of your life.
- FEEL RELAXED AND READY TO SLEEP INSTANTLY: You will feel an immediate physiological effect the instant that you put these glasses on. As soon as they slip over your eyes, you’ll start to feel relaxed. Blocking out blue and green light sends an instant signal to your brain that it’s time to sleep.
- GET DEEPER, MORE RESTFUL SLEEP: Wearing these glasses for 1 to 3 hours before you go to bed will help you fall asleep faster. That means less time wasted lying awake in bed, and more time getting deep, restful sleep to give you more energy and focus the next day.
- PERFECT FOR JET LAG OR SHIFT WORKERS: If you’ve been struggling to fall asleep because of shift work or jet lag, these glasses will help you reset your circadian rhythms. They are also incredibly beneficial if you need to sleep during the day and work at night.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident that these glasses will help you get better sleep after just one night. If you don’t fall asleep easier and get a noticeably more restful sleep, then just let us know and we’ll refund every penny you’ve paid. You’ve got nothing to lose.
Built for Great Sleep
As soon as you slip on your Sleep Savior ® Eyewear you’ll feel a deep, serene sense of relaxation. While you’re preparing to go to bed, you’ll feel a tension-alleviating sensation. Your brain will instantly get the signal that it’s time to sleep.
Let’s Save Your Sleep
Traditional “blue blocker” glasses stop blue light from getting into the eye, but did you know that GREEN light also massively disrupts sleeps?
Sleep Savior ® Benefits
• Feel relaxed and ready to sleep instantly
• Get deeper, more restful sleep
• Perfect for jet lag or shift workers
• Reduce eye strain from artificial lights emitted by electronics
100% Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident that these glasses will help you get better sleep. If you don’t fall asleep easier and get a noticeably more restful sleep, simply let us know and we’ll refund you in full. You’ve got nothing to lose. Please see our refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will what I see be compromised?
Our day collection eyewear feature a warm yellow lens that offers uplifting benefits reminiscent of a sunny summer day. On screen colors will be slightly altered and brightened.
Why not just use blue light filters on my devices?
Blue light filters (like f.lux) are great and recommended, but they’re not sufficient protection from all the harmful blue and green light in your living and work spaces. We are constantly bombarded with blue light from every direction, and glasses are the safest bet for adequate protection.
How is blue light emitted?
Blue light is a color in the visible light spectrum that can be seen by human eyes. Because blue light is a short wavelength, it produces higher amounts of energy. Today blue light can be found everywhere. Once, the only source of blue light was from the sun. Now, by way of digital screens (found on TVs, smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets and gaming systems), electronic devices, LED and fluorescent lighting we are virtually surrounded by it throughout the day and night.
Is all blue light harmful?
Natural blue light from the sun is essential in regulating your sleep and wake cycles as well as your body clock. Artificial blue and green light affects our sleep-wake cycles and can therefore be harmful.
Do your glasses fit all heads and faces?
Our glasses are made to fit most heads and faces. Unfortunately, without trying them on you won’t know how well they fit or if a different model might fit you better. Please make use of our 30 day return policy if you would like to try them on. Please note: You will have to pay to ship them back to us at your expense.