Sleep Savior ® Ultra Red Night Glasses
If you understand the importance of getting good sleep, you probably already know exposure to blue light disrupts the production of the sleep hormone melatonin. Blue light sources like TV screens, computer monitors and smartphones tell the body it’s day time and make it harder to get deep, restful sleep. But that’s only part of the story.
Most people don’t know that GREEN light also massively disrupts sleep. Traditional “blue blocker” glasses stop blue light from getting into the eye, but green light gets through. That means they are only half as effective as they should be.
Sleep Savior ® glasses are different. They block out both blue and green light, and the effect is remarkable. As soon as you put them on, you’ll feel a deep and serene sense of relaxation. Your body will instantly get the signal that it’s time to sleep. When you go to bed, you’ll drift off easily and sleep deeply. The next day you’ll feel the difference in your focus and concentration. It’s incredible, and you notice it on the first night.
- DRAMATICALLY BETTER THAN AMBER LENS BLUE BLOCKER GLASSES: We all know that blue light disrupts your sleeping pattern, but did you know that green light also suppresses melatonin production and prevents restful sleep? These glasses block out blue AND green light for the best sleep of your life.
- STOP STRAY LIGHT LEAKING IN FROM AROUND THE FRAMES: Most light blocking glasses allow harmful light to leak in from around frames. Sleep Savior ® Ultra is different. They have a heavy duty, comfortable light blocking seal around the frames to make sure that no sleep disrupting light reaches your eyes.
- FEEL RELAXED AND READY TO SLEEP INSTANTLY: You will feel an immediate physiological effect the instant that you put these glasses on. As soon as they slip over your eyes, you’ll start to feel relaxed. Blocking out blue and green light sends an instant signal to your brain that it’s time to sleep. Wearing these glasses for 1 to 3 hours before you go to bed will help you fall asleep faster. That means less time wasted lying awake in bed, and more time getting deep, restful sleep.
- PERFECT FOR JET LAG OR SHIFT WORKERS: If you’ve been struggling to fall asleep because of shift work or jet lag, these glasses will help you reset your circadian rhythms. They are also incredibly beneficial if you need to sleep during the day and work at night.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We’re confident that these glasses will help you get better sleep after just one night. If you don’t fall asleep easier and get a noticeably more restful sleep, then just let us know and we’ll refund every penny you’ve paid. You’ve got nothing to lose.
Built For Great Sleep.
As soon as you slip on your Sleep Savior ® Ultra Eyewear you’ll feel a deep, serene sense of relaxation. While you’re preparing to go to bed, you’ll feel a tension-alleviating sensation. Your brain will instantly get the signal that it’s time to sleep.
Let’s Save Your Sleep
Traditional “blue blocker” glasses stop blue light from getting into the eye, but did you know that GREEN light also massively disrupts sleep?
Sleep Savior ® Ultra Benefits
• Feel relaxed and ready to sleep instantly
• Get deeper, more restful sleep
• Perfect for jet lag or shift workers
• Reduce eye strain from artificial lights emitted by electronics
100% Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident that these glasses will help you get better sleep. If you don’t fall asleep easier and get a noticeably more restful sleep, simply let us know and we’ll refund you in full. You’ve got nothing to lose. Please see our refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do sleep glasses help me sleep better?
Blue and green light disrupts your circadian rhythm and inhibits melatonin production. By blocking artificial sources of blue and green light, our sleep glasses send signals to your body that it is indeed dark out and it’s time to produce melatonin and get to sleep.
Will what I see be compromised?
Many people report a “being on Mars” feeling when using our night glasses. They do change the colors you see when watching TV, and they take some getting used to. Work up to wearing the glasses for longer and longer periods of time (For night glasses: up to 2-3 hours before bedtime) (For day glasses: when staring for extended periods of time at monitors, tablets and cell phones).
Do your glasses fit all heads and faces?
Our glasses are made to fit most heads and faces. Unfortunately, without trying them on you won’t know how well they fit or if a different model might fit you better. Please make use of our 30 day return policy if you would like to try them on. Please note: You will have to pay to ship them back to us at your expense.
How much blue light does your night collection block?
Sleep Savior ® lenses block 99% of blue light from 450-570 nm.
How much green light do your night collection block?
Sleep Savior ® lenses block 99% of green light from 495-570 nm.
Is all blue light harmful?
Natural blue light from the sun is essential in regulating your sleep and wake cycles as well as your body clock. Artificial blue and green light affects our sleep-wake cycles and can therefore be harmful.
What kind of protective eyewear do I need?
We recommend protecting your eyes during the day and at night. Our daytime blue-blocking glasses deliver optimal results when combined with our night-wear glasses. Glasses that block artificial sources of blue light are optimal for daytime use, while glasses that block blue and green light are recommended for use at night.
What is disrupted circadian rhythm?
Sunlight during the day and darkness at night signals to your body that it’s time to either inhibit or produce melatonin production. Your circadian rhythm gets disrupted when your brain’s 24-hour clock is “off” or confused. If you go all day without seeing the light of day (shift working) and then spend the evening hours surrounded by artificial lighting, many of your body’s necessary hormonal processes can become disrupted, the most important of which is sleep.
Does blue light affect macular degeneration?
Studies suggest that continued exposure to blue light over time could lead to damaged retinal cells. This can cause vision problems such as age-related macular degeneration.