Starlight Mini 2-Pack
- BOOK LIGHT CLIP: Clip the light on your glasses, convenient to read at night. Clip or suction anywhere so as not to disturb nature or sleep.
- 2-PACK LED CLIP LIGHT: 2-Pack mini LED lights include batteries so you can open & use immediately, last up to 30 hours per set.
- 360 ADJUSTABLE: The mini LED book lights can be rotated 0-360 degrees and you can freely adjust the lighting angle as needed.
- PORTABLE: Reading book light clip, lightweight and easy to carry so you can take anywhere with ease; won't slip around when in use.
- PERFECT FOR: Red LED book lights are great for glasses or suction anywhere for reading, camping, hiking, repairing, bathrooms.
Combat Digital Eye Fatigue!
Reset your body’s natural sleep cycle and mitigate the negative effects of screen time all at once.
SafetyBlue™ glasses don’t require a costly prescription or a trip to the eye doctor. The wrap around silhouette offers generous side coverage for comprehensive light protection.
Let’s Save Your Sleep
Traditional “blue blocker” glasses stop blue light from getting into the eye, but did you know that GREEN light also massively disrupts sleep?
Sleep Savior ® Benefits
• Feel relaxed and ready to sleep instantly
• Get deeper, more restful sleep
• Perfect for jet lag or shift workers
• Reduce eye strain from artificial lights emitted by electronics
100% Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident that these glasses will help you get better sleep. If you don’t fall asleep easier and get a noticeably more restful sleep, simply let us know and we’ll refund you in full. You’ve got nothing to lose. Please see our refund policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do sleep glasses help me sleep better?
Blue and green light disrupts your circadian rhythm and inhibits melatonin production. By blocking artificial sources of blue and green light, our sleep glasses send signals to your body that it is indeed dark out and it’s time to produce melatonin and get to sleep.
What kind of protective eyewear do I need?
We recommend protecting your eyes during the day and at night. Our daytime blue-blocking glasses deliver optimal results when combined with our night-wear glasses. Glasses that block artificial sources of blue light are optimal for daytime use, while glasses that block blue and green light are recommended for use at night.
Will what I see be compromised?
Many people report a “being on Mars” feeling when using our night glasses. They do change the colors you see when watching TV, and they take some getting used to. Work up to wearing the glasses for longer and longer periods of time (For night glasses: up to 2-3 hours before bedtime) (For day glasses: when staring for extended periods of time at monitors, tablets and cell phones).
Do your glasses fit all heads and faces?
Our glasses are made to fit most heads and faces. Unfortunately, without trying them on you won’t know how well they fit or if a different model might fit you better. Please make use of our 30 day return policy if you would like to try them on. Please note: You will have to pay to ship them back to us at your expense.